We Provide 100% effective HR Generalist Practical Training on
Statutory Compliance, Compensation and Benefits, HR Generalist, Core HR Domain, Soft Skills. We are a Group of Highly experienced professional, We share our experiences in the HR department what we had experience in the industry. that will be a example for the candidates to remember about the HR topics. on any topics like, Client Management, Employee Relation, payroll processing, regarding labour laws, MIS Reports, Attrition, Retention etc.,
We provide 100% real time practical Training on Job Portals & Pay roll Software.
During the training candidates will be given exposure on
1.STATUTORY COMPLIANCE, COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
>PF, ESI & PT
• Statutory Acts, Rules, Procedures, Forms, Formats, Filings, Assessment Procedures, Calculations & Employee Benefits.
• Payment Challans, Monthly returns, Half yearly returns, Annual returns, Settlement Forms, Transfer forms etc.
• Due dates & filing all the forms linking to the payroll summary.
>Payroll (with Saral or Orange)
• Payroll processing supported by real time exposure to the payroll software.
• Designing CTC breakup as per the offer letter.
• Designing break up for gross salary in view of tax exemptions & other related acts.
• Designing the pay slip with all statutory & other deductions.
• Preparing payroll summary.
• Updating employee’s database for new joinees & discussion on settlement process/ F & F.
• Discussion on some formats like offer letter, Appointment letter, Relieving letter, Experience letter & confirmation letter.
• Discussion on formats used during employee joining & exit Process.
Eligibility Criteria for EL, CL & SL, Leave policy, Calculations, deductions & reimbursement.
Bonus act, Gratuity act, Shops & establishment act, Contract Labour act & Payment of minimum wages act.
• Tax planning for employees.
• Tax slab rates.
• Exemptions and allowances.
• Deduction on savings & Investments.
• TDS Deductions, Format & Procedure for TDS Calculations.
• Form 16 & ITR.
• TDS on Professional consultancy services & employee working as consultants
You’ll have in-depth knowledge on all the areas of PF, ESI, PT, Payroll structure, Calculations Forms, Formats & Due dates, etc., including Income Tax, TDS & Tax Planning for employees up to Form 16 & Form 16A.
• Frequently asked questions in all statutory, IT, Payroll & Labour Laws.
• Assignments and projects.
2.HR GENERALIST AREA
• MIS Reports
Advanced Excel reports with shortcut keys & formulas, i.e. – Pivot Table, Goal Seek, Auto & Advanced filters, vlookup which is used to prepare MIS Reports.
• Policy Implementation
Reasons and benefits — Tips to draft policy manual /Employee hand book — Discussion on different types of policy.
• Performance Management System
Complete system of appraisal evaluation — 360° appraisal process — reverse appraisals — discussion on Balance score card — Introduction to value chain analysis and Six sigma — Reports and formats.
• Competency Mapping
• SWOT Analysis
• Employee Engagement / Employee relation
Employee grievance handling — rag analysis — attitude building — case study concepts etc.,
• Retention Management
Attrition Matrix — Attrition Issues — Rewards & Recognition — Organization culture building — Talent Engagement — Employee life cycle etc.,
• Man power planning
• Process and Responsibilities
(Hands on experience on Job Portal) — Recruitment cycle — Background verification — Sourcing Methods (Recruitment Budget / Planner ) — Sourcing Methods — Documentation — Formats and Reports.
• Joining Formalities and settlement process
• Responsibility — Exit Interviews — Reports & formats.
• Induction / Training and Development
• HR Jargons
• Management games and ice breakers
• Group Discussions
• Role play
• FAQ / FUT / Mock interviews and Team presentations
• Discussion on Typical / logical interview Questions
Motivation, Communication Skills, Time Management
5. PROFESSIONAL BENEFIT (End to End Career Solutions)
• For all trainees CV revision will be done in a professional approach with placement support.
• After CV revision if you forward the revised CV to any company, it will be shortlisted on priority basis.
• Post training support provided regarding any hr issues during working period.
Fees & Batch Details
Fees & Batch Details
Weekdays Batch (30 hrs): Saturday & Sunday, Daily 4 Hrs, (1 month)
Weekends Batch (30 hrs): Only Sunday, 4 hrs , 8 Sundays (2 months)
Fast Track Batch (30 hrs): 4 Days- 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
(Please Bring your Charged Laptop). For practice in
Payroll software, Payroll in Excel, MIS advanced Excel reports as per 2nd page, Recruitment Solutions on job portal, Psychometric & Aptitude tests
For Further details please feel free to call us.
Contact us by filling out this form:
All communications will be answered at the earliest, except for Sundays and holidays.